Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The first one has to be good?


OK so I'm off to a great start, I have two photos neither of which i took. I already see a problem in my BLOG starting to arise. It is centralized in the problem that my love of strange and unique awesome wheeled and UNwheeled things, people might not know why that it is awesome. The motorcycle above might be passed over at a glance but it deserves to be looked at. WHY IS IT AWESOME, for one it is not a Harley, it is powered by TWO Honda 100cc mini bike engines, it also has the coolest wheel disk i have ever seen. the speed holes in the exhaust pipes and springer fork legs tie it all together for me along with the swooping top tube, minimal seat and huge flat headlight(?). credit goes to some guy in japan.
The second photo is of three of the four tall bikes i have built. although they are easy to make i like to think of them as my first feeble step towards someday being able to build something like that nightmare for the DMV above them.
COLE

No comments: